Common Mistakes While Developing Mobile Applications
- by admin
If you ask me to define mobile development, I’d say it’s the process of creating portable devices that are as helpful as PCs and may eventually surpass them. That is precisely what is taking place. According to recent estimates, India has 112 million internet users, up 13% over the previous year. According to the research agency, there might be an increase of 11 million people by the end of the year.
However, the most significant finding in this study is that only 1% of people used the Internet on their mobile phones in 2010, increasing to 3% in 2011 and 8% in 2012. Given these tendencies and the exponential growth, it is estimated that by 2020, there will be approximately 600 million Internet users on mobile devices around the world.
According to the results of these surveys, mobile development has become one of the most rapidly increasing and competitive markets. Because of all the communication and social networking possibilities, mobile phones have become the center of the world. Businesses and individuals cannot function without them. Smart phones, in particular, are attracting the kind of attention that once belonged to aging computers. Laptops and desktop computers have become unsuitable options due to their inability to be carried in a pocket. So there are a variety of reasons why this generation will want to do everything on a mobile device.
Although there are numerous mobile development platforms accessible, there are just a few that are widely used. Here are a few examples:
– Symbian OS Because of its quick real-time responsiveness, is one of the most popular platforms among developers. Nokia is in charge of its design and upkeep.
– Android is another platform that has revolutionized the mobile market and is based on a customized version of the LINUX Kernel. Android’s Java-based applications are the most user-friendly.
– Blackberry OS, It is a proprietary platform for the usage of Blackberry devices, as its name suggests. Third-party developers can also use the Blackberry Application Programming Interface to create their own software, according to Research in Motion (RIM) (API).
– Apple is an application development platform for the iPhone and iPad. It’s a UNIX-based operating system that’s based on the Macintosh OS.
– Windows Phone is the latest platform from Microsoft, the computer behemoth. It employs the Metro design language, which enables developers to link the OS with third-party services.
Of course, with so many platforms available, thousands, if not millions, of apps can be built. Everyone is attempting to create their own app, but the learning process is never complete without a grasp of the most prevalent problems. I’m seeing a lot of applications these days that have functionality that aren’t actually necessary. There are a few typical pitfalls that I recommend avoiding during the mobile development process.
Stuffing too many feature
This is a common mistake made by novice or inexperienced mobile developers who can’t resist the desire to incorporate everything they have. As a developer, you must know what you want your app to do, what features it must have, and how it will benefit and serve its customers.
It’s critical that the first version of your app solely addresses the urgent needs of the customer or the company for which you’re developing it. Additional functionality can always be added in subsequent versions of your program. Consistent app updates can make you appear more professional and popular among users.
Creating complicated User Interfaces
Your app’s first version should be simple and intuitive to use. A excellent interface should be designed in such a way that the user can learn it simply by using it without having to consult the user manual. It’s possible that the average smartphone user isn’t very tech savvy. He or she simply wants to use the functions of your gadget. So keep in mind that every aspect of your program, including the interface, buttons, and actions, must be well-defined in order to make their life easier and more enjoyable.
Of course, there are certain apps with complex interfaces that have been a huge hit with users. However, it is preferable to begin with easy apps and go to breakthrough apps once you have established a presence in the market. In the case of apps with a complex user interface, it’s critical to provide a manual with a detailed how-to section.
Working on too many mobile platforms
It is critical that mobile developers do not begin developing apps for all mobile platforms at the same time. Adding too many features and platforms to a single edition will significantly increase your startup expenditures. If you want to design your software for many platforms such as Blackberry, Android, and Apple, you’ll need to conduct extensive study and plan ahead of time.
ContentsStuffing too many featureCreating complicated User InterfacesWorking on too many mobile platforms If you ask me to define mobile development, I’d say it’s the process of creating portable devices that are as helpful as PCs and may eventually surpass them. That is precisely what is taking place. According to recent estimates, India has 112 million…
- Best What Part Of BEST NFL Dallas Cowboys, Speicla Camo Realtree Hunting 3D Hoodie
- Please buy gift BEST NFL Dallas Cowboysls Mix Grateful Dead, Personalized Name & Number Specialized Concepts Kits 3D Hoodie
- How to Order BEST NFL Dallas Cowboysls, Specialized Design I Pink I Can! Fearless Again Breast Cancer 3D Hoodie
- Limited Edition! BEST NFL Dallas Cowboysls, Specialized Design I Pink I Can! IN OCTOBER WE WEAR PINK BREAST CANCER 3D Hoodie
- Great Artwork! BEST NFL Dallas Cowboysls, Specialized Design In Classic Style With Paisley! IN OCTOBER WE WEAR PINK BREAST CANCER 3D Hoodie